These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms,” “Terms and Conditions” or the “Agreement”) govern your use of the internet-based services offered by NYCGoing Inc. (the “Company,” “NYCGoing Inc,” “we,” or “us”), as an individual or entity (the “Customer” or “you”) seeking to utilize the pick-up, storage and delivery services (the “Services”) offered by the Company, at and through the website, storagesquad.com (the “Website”).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY ARE LEGALLY BINDING ON YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE BROWSING THE WEBSITE WITHOUT REQUESTING ANY STORAGE QUOTES OR CONTACTING THE COMPANY. These Terms are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other conditions outlined on the Website or agreement(s) NYCGoing Inc may enter into with any user. In the event of conflict between these Terms and any other condition outlined on the Website or agreement(s), these Terms shall control. NYCGoing Inc may revise the Terms from time to time when it is appropriate or necessary, without prior notice. Please check this page periodically to take notice of any changes to the Terms. If you do not want to accept and agree to these Terms, you must exit the Website. Your continued use of the Website with the revised Terms shall constitute your acceptance of the Terms any changes.
By using this Website, you represent, warrant and agree that: You are at least 18 years of age and of full capacity to form a legally binding contract. You will provide valid payment information when necessary and pay all outstanding charges when due. You will not file any chargeback or claim without first attempting to resolve the dispute informally with the Company. Your acceptance of these Terms does not and will not violate any other agreement to which you are bound, or any law, rule, regulation, order or judgment to which you are subject. You are solely and exclusively liable for your conduct via the Website. Other than as strictly permitted hereunder you are using the Website strictly for personal, non-commercial purposes.
Users of the Website may not:
1) copy the Website’s content for republication, either online or on paper, without prior express written permission from the Company;
2) submit unsolicited bulk or commercial messages to the Website, other users, or third parties. Any unsolicited message may not direct the recipient to any third party site or other resource access our Website in order to gain a competitive advantage;
3) use the Website for illegal purposes. You will remain responsible for complying with all laws applicable to your use of the Website or the Services obtained through it;
4) interfere with the proper working of the Website. You will not impersonate any other person or entity, submit any false, defamatory, offensive, harassing material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights and rights of privacy and publicity;
5) transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Website any virus, “worm,” “Trojan Horse,” “time bomb,” “web bug,” spyware, or any other computer code, file, application or program that is malicious or defective, and may, or is intended to, damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
6) copy, modify, alter, adapt, make available, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Website, or the Services offered;
7) interfere with or violate other users’ rights to privacy, or harvest or collect data and information about other users without their express consent, whether manually or with the use of any robot, spider, crawler, site search or retrieval application, or other automatic device or process to access the Website index and/or data-mine information.
If the Company finds that you have engaged in any of the listed prohibited conduct, or have violated any other provisions in these Terms, the Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your use of the Website.
STORAGE POLICY & LATE FEES
The Items shall be stored at a safe facility. The Customer understands that this does not guarantee that the storage facility is air-conditioned or heated.
The Customer understands that the free storage period is limited for two weeks ( 14 days ) from date the job was done. Should the Items remain stored by NYCGoing longer than the storage period for any reason, the Customer shall be charged for an additional daily fees until Customer picked up items. Storage daily late fees – $5 /cubic feet.